Monitor and Limit Visitors to your Premises
Why pay a full time member of staff to monitor people traffic into your premises when you can have technology that does this for you, at a fraction of the cost? For limiting the flow of people in and out of your building, use a Flow Control Camera to measure the number of visitors that have entered and warn the next visitor to wait until it is safe to proceed.
This innovative technology is cost effective and helps you easily manage or limit the number of people in any space at one time, for health & safety and to aid social distancing when trying to prevent the spread of illness.
Cost Effective Crowd Control
Flow Control equipment is perfect for any business that needs to protect their employees and visitors by restricting the number of people into a space or premises at any given time. If you run a retail outlet, office building, health practice, building site, car showroom, public indoor space, leisure facility, educational centre, care home or similar – this is the perfect solution for you.
Build confidence in your staff and customers by assuring them that you have safety measures in place to protect their wellbeing, whilst ensuring that your business can operate fully without the need to hire an extra staff member to mind the entrances and exits – saving you £££’s each year.
Benefits of Flow Control Cameras
- Set a limit to the number of people allowed in at one time
- Helpful screen alerts the next visitor to wait due to full capacity
- Prevent the spread of illness and facilitate social distancing
- Build confidence in staff and customers by protecting their safety
- Use cameras 24/7 – no breaks needed or errors made
- Save money, instead of paying a full-time employee to do the same job.
Contact our team for a free consultation and remote or on-site demonstration of our CCTV products.