Peace of mind when your property is unattended
The greatest benefit of digital CCTV is that it can be accessed from anywhere, providing that you have a device to view it on. Contact our team to discuss your security requirements and discuss a bespoke CCTV installation plan for you or your business
Commercial surveillance cameras are renowned as being one of the most effective deterrents a business can deploy, to keep crime, intrusion and vandalism away from your business.
Whether your business involves storing stock, handling cash, or using valuable equipment, maintaining a high level of security at your premises is vital. Just the sight of exterior or interior CCTV security cameras on the premises is often enough to prevent the crime from happening in the first place. If a crime is committed, CCTV footage can often provide valuable evidence to bring the criminal to justice. When used to the maximum, the benefits of commercial CCTV systems extend beyond simple stock protection and catching burglars in the act.
Benefits of CCTV
- Security – CCTV cameras help to prevent theft and vandalism to your property by acting as a deterrent to potential offenders. They are far less likely to attempt to break into or damage a premises that has CCTV cameras, to one that doesn’t, when they know they could be caught on camera.
- Loss Prevention – Installing CCTV could help to prevent substantial financial loss for your business by way of theft, vandalism, violence, fraudulent insurance claims and also identify misconduct. Unfortunately in some cases, employees can be found responsible for some of these issues and having CCTV adds an extra level of safety and security for your staff and business.
- Health and Safety in the Workplace – It is important that as an employer, you are able to protect the health and safety of your team. The use of CCTV can help to identify instances of violence or abuse towards staff, or identify the cause of an accident which causes injury. Having CCTV can make your staff feel safer knowing that they are being protected, especially if they are required to work alone on occasion.
- Monitoring Activities – CCTV systems are able to keep track of what is happening at the premises where they are installed. By monitoring the activity of workers and visitors at your business’ site, you and your workforce can have total peace of mind about exactly what is going on under your roof.
- Decision Making – When it comes to settling disputes, footage from security cameras can be incredibly important. This applies to both domestic and commercial scenarios. Whether it’s dealing with family disagreements, employee feuds or altercations between staff and customers, by referring to CCTV footage, you’ll know the truth.
- Insurance Savings – While financial gain probably isn’t your number one motivator for installing a security system, it is certainly an added bonus that can make CCTV seem more appealing! When evaluating your insurance policy, the security of your property plays a huge impact on the amount of money you will pay, so by taking steps to make your property more secure, you are in turn reducing the likelihood of you making a claim, allowing your insurance provider to reduce your policy costs.
Searching for a security system
Viewing CCTV footage on a desktop can be especially useful as the larger screen provides plenty of detail. Through using high quality cameras, you can ensure that you capture enough detail to be able to identify anyone one who tries to steal from, or damage, your property.
To make things easy, your desktop can act as a Network Video Recorder (NVR) with the right set-up, which means that it does not need to be directly connected to your security cameras in order to work. You will be able to store footage onto your desktop computer, and it will take up much less space than previous CCTV systems which required far more equipment and maintenance. An extra benefit is that your desktop PC can be used for a whole number of tasks in addition to being part of your security system, which is certainly a consideration when searching for a cost-effective solution.
Regardless of whether you’re searching for a security system for your home or business, CCTV can both help to deter those who might want to steal from or damage your property, and will help you to identify anyone who does attempt this. This provides peace of mind when your property is left unattended, which can help to reduce stress day-to-day.
There are a number of different aspects to CCTV to be considered. At FutureTel, we offer a range of cost-effective solutions that are flexible, reliable, and can be tailored to suit your needs. As with all of our products and services, we only offer the ones that we believe in, so you can be confident that we’ll supply you with the best CCTV set-up for your requirements.
When you own a business there are times when you may feel like you need to be in multiple places at once, especially when it comes to protecting your premises. This is where a CCTV app can come in very handy, as you have the ability to log in and see live footage no matter where you are. Not only will this give you added confidence, but it’ll mean that you can react quickly should you spot a potential security breach. The same can be said for home security, as keeping an eye on your property when you’re away can help to bring peace of mind.
A CCTV app is very convenient in that it means you can carry around a hub of information with you at all times. All data and footage will always be on your person, so can be viewed or shared whenever necessary. In addition to being able to see security footage in real-time, you’ll also have the option to rewind clips and view them in greater detail. Using the app is easy, you simply log-in and link it to the IP address of your security device. Plus, anyone who needs access can get the app, which means that all managers, security staff, and other relevant employees can take advantage of this convenient option too.
Network video recorders
Network video recorders (NVRs) are the ideal choice when it comes to choosing your security system, as the have the flexibility and durability to to exactly what you need them to. Unlike DVR recorders, when you use a network video recorder the video is encoded and processed at the camera and then sent to the NVR itself. You can then store and view the footage remotely.
The fantastic network video recorders that we supply are especially convenient as they use fantastic ePoE technology which means that video and audio can be transmitted for up to 800m using just one wire. Often, costly repeater devices are needed to transmit footage across a distance like this, and these not only cost more but can cause failures and are more expensive to maintain too. With an NVR you don’t need to worry about this, and there are a number of options in different sizes to suit your needs too. This means that you can find the perfect fit for you, regardless of whether you’re looking for a CCTV option for a school or your own small business.
At FutureTel, we are pleased to offer the best in cutting-edge, innovative network cameras. Boasting the same ePoE technology as their network video recorders, these cameras can also transmit over 800m, making them perfect for protecting large areas. Security camera options also include face recognition models, which are ideal for placing in doorways to capture those entering and exiting your premises.
The high-tech cameras we provide have the ability to record in changing light, and can track movement and zoom in on a target through an impressive auto-tracking feature. They also use Smart Codec technology to offer fantastic encoding abilities and save bandwidth. These network cameras have been designed for both indoor and outdoor use, and have been subject to extensive water, heat, and dust testing to ensure that they will continue to work effectively under the most extreme conditions.
There’s a whole range of network cameras available which can suit all requirements and budgets. From cameras boasting the latest innovation to those which are ideal for people on a smaller budget who don’t want to compromise on quality, you’re guaranteed to find the perfect network camera for your needs within our collection.