Category: Merchant Services
Offer your customers an easier way to pay
We provide solutions for our customers to take payments in many differing business environments. Ranging from in person, on the phone and online – we enable our customers to take payments more quickly than cheques, more secure than cash, and more cost effective than either banked cash or cheques.
A physical payment terminal can come in many sizes and shapes they boil down to 3 types. Option one as a typical corded payment terminal. Option two is a cable-less Bluetooth terminal enabling further distance from the base station. Option 3 is a GPRS terminal running via the mobile data network enabling you to take wherever there is signal – great for when you’re away from the business premisis.
Not all businesses need a physical terminal however. We support virtual terminals giving you capability to take manual payments over the phone with ease and also integrated e-commerce payment solutions via an online gateway.
5 things you probably don’t know about accepting card payments
1. Accepting card payments is cheaper than accepting cheques and cash. *
2. If you already have card processing and bought the services through
your bank they probably have nothing to do with operating them.
3. 70% of consumers prefer to pay by card. **
4. 120 million opportunities to sell are lost per year by those who
don’t accept cards. **
5. 120 million opportunities to sell are lost per year by those who
don’t accept cards. ***
* Average price to bank a cheque across HSBC, Barclays and NatWest based on their standard business tariff is 29p, £100 of cash is 59p.
** Based on a Judo survey May 2013.
*** Assuming best practice is followed and you are PCI compliant.
Got any questions? Why not give us a call. 0333 004 0041