The backbone to running your business
What options are available for my business?We're here to give advice
Where can I start?
ADSL is the standard service for businesses, offering typical speeds of up to 18Mbps (Megabit per second).
All you need is a compatible analogue line to run this service on.
With the introduction of FTTC, businesses can tap into an infrastructure which is far more future-proof than your standard copper cable ADSL.
What is FTTC?
Fibre To The Cabinet enables businesses of all sizes and shapes access to a fibre infrastructure.
FTTC offers much more superior speeds, typically up to 80Mbps.
More than one site?
Give your broadband a kick up the ADSL!
Here’s what comes with Futuretel’s broadband
All of our broadband services come with a fully pre-programmed router, and static IP. If you need to retain your old broadband equipment for IT purposes we can assist re-programming. (Please note however that FTTC requires a compatible router).
Next generation business broadband
- Reliably fast broadband for business users
- The latest ADSL technologies
- Supporting our SIP trunks
- Choice of fast download and upload speeds to suit your needs
- A complete data package, including IP addressing and routers
- Proactive monitoring of your connection
- New Superfast Fibre Broadband now available up to 80Mbps download and 20Mbps upload and a consistently higher performance