Broadband is the backbone to most businesses.
Let’s face it, it’s just as important as being able to make telephone calls.
Every business needs it for their day to day running whether it’s to receive the go ahead for that prospect sale, being able to urgently passed scanned documents to the accountant, making sure your files are backed up to that remote server or so that the colleague who needs to can access files remotely from home.
When you lose your broadband service, you are immediately putting yourself in the running for being one of the many people who consider annually whether to contact BT for claims of tens of thousands of pounds in losses.
As well as big losses in revenue, you will also have to then play catch up from staff being behind on workloads, meaning your staff aren’t running as effectively and will therefore be dramatically increase your chances of missing out on sales opportunities as they are rushing to lower their workload.
From an independent research study, the average SME takes £2,000 a day.
Could your business continue with it’s monthly overheads after losing out on this revenue and the knock on effect of missed sales opportunities with staff rushing to complete their workload?
Leased lines enable businesses to tap in to an enterprise class broadband service
Preventing huge losses in revenue and enabling them to utilise services previously unimaginable.
Here’s what having a leased line offers
- Your own private line – your business gets a private line so you never share the bandwidth with anybody else.
- 24/7 365 support – with 4 hour response time
- BSI 7799/ISO 17799 security certification – This comes with the industry’s highest information security standards certification.
- Ultra-low latency – Critical for applications such as financial trading and VoIP, where every millisecond counts.
- Speeds ranging from 10Mbps to an incredible 1Gbps – we can cater for any business needs